Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Sticker Time

MATERIALS
  • stickers
  • scratch paper, newspaper, old envelopes, cardboard box, etc.
ACTIVITY
I have recently discovered that it really doesn't matter what the sticker looks like - it's the process of peeling and sticking that is fun for my toddler.  I search the dollar bin at Target or party stores, and have also taken to using up those free return address labels mailed out by non-profits.  Be sure to supervise closely so the stickers stay where they should be and not on your furniture and walls!

1 comment:

  1. Love this site Janet - thanks! I am trying the truck painting this week! Wish me luck with two truck drivers! ;-)

    I wanted to mention that I like the stickers they give out for free everywhere like Safeway, Trader Joe's etc. Even those cheesy return address labels you get in the mail...save them all for sticker time!! ha, ha!

    ReplyDelete